Toyota Hiace 1997 Selfcontained
Now only 3900 NZD (price negotiable)
366.8xx km, Diesel, WOF until 9/17, Rego until 05/17, SC until 01/21, fully equipped
Imagine your favorite sweater. Might be a bit older, have some stains and rips here and there, but it’s still the most comfortable and never let's you down. Meet Heinz, the van equivalent to that favorite sweater.
Heinz is a 3-seater 1997 Toyota Hiace Diesel that was converted into a camper van by the previous owner and then lovingly decorated, remodeled and made self contained (vaild until 01/2021) by us! This means, you are allowed to freedom camp in designated areas, which is FREE and will save you so much money, so you can spend it all on Ferg Burgers, beers and skydiving!
The Van never let us down in our four months of travel through the north and south island and will be an awesome travel companion for you!
The WOF is valid until 17.09.2017, Rego is valid until 20.05.2017 and there are still 400 diesel kilometers left on the current road user charges (easy and cheap to buy more!).
The Van comes fully equipped with everything you need on your endeavors in New Zealand:
- comfortable queen-sized matress (none of that foam stuff)
- bedding: sheets, 2x pillows & cases, 1x duvet & cover, 1x wool blanket
- cute curtains all around
- solar powered string lights
- solar powered camping lantern
- ample storage space under the bed
- chilly bin/cooler
- camping gas stove
- 3 folding chairs
- folding table (80x120)
- camping toilet & chemicals (never used)
- sink, fresh water and grey water tank (25l each)
- storage shelf for dishes, pots, pans and groceries
- hanging rack for clothes & shoes
- 2 big plastic containers under bed
- clothes line & pegs
-1 small pan, 1 large pan, 1 pot with lid
- dishes & cutlery for two
- knives, cutting board, can opener, peeler, lighters, ladle, scissors, tongs, spatula
- beach tennis game
- Car stereo with USB port to listen to your phone's tunes and charge
- last but not least an awesome zen garden with plant and driftwood!
Just give us a call to see Heinz in his full glory!
Felix & Lisa
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 0274970236 or complete the form below: