Mitsubishi L300 2004 Self Contained
$7800 or 5100 €
Our adventure with "Leon" is nearly finished after 6 months travelling together without any problems.
We built everything inside and get the self contained certification. We are the first to travel inside so the van is very clean, everything is new.
The big table and the large seats for 4 people converts in a double bed.
There is a lot of storage under the seats and on the side.
Leon is very confortable to drive, sleep and live inside.
This is a Mitsubishi L300:
- year 2004
- 235 000 kms, petrol, manual gearbox
- Rego until 03/2018
- WOF until 08/2017
- Self Contained certification until 2021
- oil change will be done soon
- tinted windows (very useful)
At the back:
- a large sink (50x40 cms) connected to 2x25L cans for the clear and grey waters
- a big Rubbermaid chilly bin (stays fresh 4 days with 1 bag of ice)
- a bin
- a double cooker with a 4kg bottle of gas
- dishes for 4 people and all you need to cook
- 2 pans and 1 big stove (very good quality)
- lots of plastic boxes
- a cutting board, a strainer, 3 salad bowls
- 2 tea towels
- a basin
- washing lines + pins
You can cook inside.
- a big winter duvet + 2 pillows
- duvet cover + sheets + pillow cases, all in cotton
- 2 large towels + 1 small + 1 beach towel
- a folding table with 4 chairs
- a backpack
- a magnetic lamp
- 2 very good hiking sleeping bags
- 2 hiking mattresses
- a set of pans
- a pair of hiking stick
- a solar shower
- a 20L flexible can
- a pipe
- a big cover
- lots of tensioneurs
- a LED guarland
- an umbrella
- a sewing kit
- a tool kit
- a new portable toilet (never been used)
- an Europe/NZ adapter
- a clothes net + a storage net
- a mirror
- an universal clamp for GPS or phone
- a lighter socket with 2 plugs
Leon is ready for a new adventure with you.
You can contact us by mail or phone, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0223539919 for more details, photos or to meet us.
Alexia and Jonathan
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 0223539919 or complete the form below: