Nissan Presage 2004
After 5 months travelling in New Zealand, we are selling our Nissan Presage which we bought to a car dealer in December. We are the first backpackers to own the car.
The car has been regularly and seriously looked after to avoid any mechanical issues (tires pressures, fluid levels, full servicing), all receipts available.
- Year 2004 - Highway star
- 197 XXXkm
- Petrol - 8/9L /100km
- Chain belt
- VTNZ check done when bought (12/16)
- REGO : 06/17
- WOF: 11/17
- 4 tires changed in December and January
- Full servicing done in March 2017
- Tinted windows at the back
- Double bed (mattress, 2 pillows, 2 sleeping bags, a plaid and a fitted sheet)
- Full kitchen gears bought in November 2016 (table and 2 camping chairs, gas cooker, cooking pots and pans, dishes for 4 people etc…)
- Big storage space in the boot and on each side of the car with 5 storing boxes with lids
- Wire all around the bed to hang laundry and curtains
- Engine oil
- AA Maps
- USB chargeur
- FM Transmitter
- 2 person tent
We would be happy to answer any of your questions so please do not hesitate to contact us on 027 462 9075.
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 0274608854 or complete the form below: