Toyota Estima Emina 1998
Toyota Estima CamperVan
3200$ ~ 2100€
We are a French/Italian couple traveling since 10 months... 2,5 months ago we bought "Vanessona", now it's time to let her go!
Toyota Estima (Emina version) 1998
The car :
- year 1998
- 270xxx km
- Reg till 05/05
- Wof 29/05
- petrol 91
- 60l full tank, between 550-650 km
- electric windows
- windows mirror camouflage
- front panoramic roof window (manual)
- back panoramic roof window (electric)(amazing to watch the stars lying on the bed)
Coming with the car :
- Inverter (it let you charge all your stuff like lap-top, mobile, etc...)
- 1 multi-plug with 4 entries
- 2 international adapters
The Van :
Cozy, warm and comfy, we slept for 2 months in all climatic conditions and we have to say that our backs are quite satisfied...
- wood bed structure with a 2 places mattress (almost queen size)
- 2 pillows
- 1 warm & thick blanket
- 1 set of sheets (mattress, blanket, pillows)
- 360 curtains and smoked/mirror windows
Cooking is really important for us.
A gas bottle system with 2 fire places. Super fast and lasts really long!
- 5kg gas bottle with 2 fireplaces (and our brand new wonder "WindIdontfearyou®" system)
- 1 Pot (4lts)
- 1 big frying pan
- 1 small frying pan
- 2 big plates
- 2 small plates
- 5 different sizes bowls
- 1 salad pot
- forks, knives, tea and soup spoons, cooking tools
- 1 long knife
- 1 large Chinese style knife (reaaaallly useful)
- cut board
- 3 mugs
- 2 big plastic boxes
- 2 foldable chairs (yes, the have beer holders)
- 1 camping foldable table
- 1 tent for 2 people
- 1 sleeping bag (useful as extra blanket on the bed)
- 1 self inflating camping mattress
- 1 camping gas adapter (works with every gas bottle)
...and also travel guides (Lonely Planet, Lonely Planet hiking and tramping in NZ, The best New Zealand routes) and all our tips!!!
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information!
Tel NZ â€+64274931941â€¬
Tel NZ +64275070309
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 0275070309 or complete the form below: