Applications for this job are closedTo find alternative jobs please browse through our job listings
Casual Receptionist Needed
|Location:||Lodge in the city Backpackers|
|Experience:||Limited Experience Necessary|
Here is an exciting opportunity to deliver supreme customer service to visitors from all over NZ and the world!
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, honest, and reliable front-of-house receptionist to wow our guests with first class customer service. You’re outgoing and friendly personality will ensure you are always willing to go above and beyond to help. Every day will be busy and varied so you are able to prioritise effectively and multi-task.
Within this role some of your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Answering all incoming phone calls in a professional and timely manner
• Meet and greet customers
• Guest services
• Administration support
• Booking reservations
• A high standard of cleaning knowledge is preferred.
Ideally you will have:
• Experience in the accommodation industry
• Good computer skills,
• Impeccable cash handling skills
• Attention to detail second to none.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Good negotiating skills
• Tidy presentation
• A great sense of humour is a must!
• Ability to use initiative and an awesome attitude.
• A keenness to learn.
• Can work unsupervised.
• Ability to work weekends
Should be available for at least 4 months
If you think you’re up for it? We’d love to hear from you!
To Apply: Please forward your CV and covering letter
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.