Applications for this job are closedTo find alternative jobs please browse through our job listings
The Pioneer- 7 Day Epic
|Region:||Christchurch & Canterbury|
|Experience:||No Experience Necessary|
The Pioneer is an awe inspiring seven day mountain bike stage race through New Zealand’s pristine Southern Alps. The only race of its kind to link together over 500kms of farm tracks, NZ Cycle Trails, double track and single track riding in a very special part of the world where soaring mountain peaks, crystal-clear blue lakes, and golden high country await.
We are taking 100 volunteers with us on a 7 day epic adventure across the Southern Alps and have just 1 space left on the catering team.
In return for volunteering, we offer the following benefits:
– Tented accommodation 4th February to 11th February 2017
– The Pioneer official volunteer T-shirt x 2
– Catered meals provided every day you volunteer (full shift)
– Invite to the Wrap-up awards party in Queenstown (11 Feb)
– Hard work and long hours- but lots of fun!
– The excitement of being part of team dedicated to putting on the first event of this kind in New Zealand.
– An adventure to remember
If you have ever wanted to see some incredible spots in the South Island and do it all for free, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in getting involved, please email email@example.com, and tell us a little about yourself, why you want to be involved with the event and your new years resolution. We have limited spaces available, and only successful applicants will be contacted.