$18-$21/hour Kiwifruit Picking
|Location:||Te Puke & Surrounds|
|Region:||Rotorua & Bay of Plenty|
|Experience:||No Experience Necessary|
|Contact:||Pro Kiwi Limited|
We are currently looking for more superstars to join our Dream Team Crew of 30 people on the Orchard for the remainder of the Kiwifruit Picking Season.
START: Wednesday 26th April 2017 until June 2017
We have had an incredible week so far, and the current crews were averaging about $19 to $21 per hour based on the production they were picking. Yesterday, they smashed the target and each crew were earning $25 - $28 per hour!
Pay rate is per bin ($18- $21/bin but varies depending on how many bushels per bin), which includes a picking bonus if you stay the entire season.
We pride ourselves with high quality standards, and as you will be working direct for the Grower, you can be assured you will be looked after with safe working conditions, a team of experienced supervisors, and an enjoyable working environment.
- Must be reliable and not afraid of hard work
- Looking for strong guys and girls
- Must be over 165cm tall and shorter than 180cm
- Must have own transport and be in the area by Tuesday 25th April
- Must have work permit/working holiday visa & IRD number
- Accommodation is NOT provided - You have the choice to stay anywhere in the area you like, that is suitable and affordable for your needs. You just need to arrive on time to the orchard each day!
If you are interested, please email me with the following information
2. Phone number
4. Do you have your own transport? If yes, any spare seats?
6. Nationality (so we can mix the crews up!) & do you have a valid work permit & IRD number?
7. If you are not permanently living in the area, how long are you staying in the Mount?
Look forward to hearing from you! Due to the huge response for seasonal work in the area, I will endeavor to touch base within 48hours of your application.
On behalf of Pro Kiwi Limited.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please complete this form.