Looking For An Au Pair In Auckland
|Payment (NZD):||$190 - $230 p/w plus completion bonus up to $1,040|
|Experience:||Limited Experience Necessary|
|Contact:||0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444|
Experience the Kiwi way of life right away by joining this lovely family living in Auckland! Their daughter (8 years old) and their two sons (7 and 4 years old) are waiting for you to share wonderful adventures and memories, as well as their golden retriever and their cat!
Their daughter is very responsible and likes to do the right thing. Sometimes you’ll find her bossing her younger brothers around which drives them mad! She plays netball and piano and is part of a Girl Guiding group. Her middle brother is very caring, and he enjoys judo and playing with his Ipad and his playstation. As for their little brother, he is a little joker and makes everyone laugh. He loves being where there is noise and action especially with the other children.
Overall, the three of them are very fun and active, as well as respectful and caring, as their parents value empathy, kindness and thoughtfulness. Thinking about others’ feelings is the motto of this loving family. Besides, they also love to laugh and they like not to take things too seriously. The family would like an au pair that share these values with them.
They would also be delighted to have you spend the weekends with them, but they also encourage you to explore the country with the new friends that you will make during your stay with them. The family would also like some help with evening meal preparations and some light child-related housework.
The family is excited about having an au pair from a different culture come and join them!
· ASAP start
· 6+ month contract
· 30 hours per week
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full drivers license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get
· Room and board included - You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 - $230 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
Lilian Servin or Morgan Joynt (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please complete this form.