Applications for this job are closed
To find alternative jobs please browse through our job listings
Canterbury Family Needs Au Pair!
|Payment (NZD):||$190 - $230 p/w plus completion bonus up to $1,040|
|Region:||Christchurch & Canterbury|
|Experience:||Limited Experience Necessary|
|Contact:||0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444|
Based at the heart of the Canterbury region, only a short drive away from Christchurch, lives a family with 2 lovely boys, aged four years and two years old. Completing their family are their two dogs and their cat!
Their oldest son is very friendly and simply loves people. He is very well behaved, loving, clever, cheeky, entertaining, and he loves his wee brother. As for their younger son, he is a bright wee man who smiles and laughs all day. He is cheeky too but is an easy baby; he settles well and sleeps well too. He’s sure to melt your heart as well.
If you join this lovely family, you will be located just 1 hour from some of New Zealand’s top ski fields, and you will live near rivers, lakes and mountains; you will have the best of both worlds - a real Kiwi experience living within the beautiful scenery but close enough to enjoy city life. You will also have the choice between a bedroom in the house or a two room sleep out on the property close to the house.
The family loves the outdoors and exploring their countryside. They have a vegetable garden, fruit trees and a flower garden. They are looking for someone who would be keen to go skiing with them, or just enjoying a day by the river, on their friends’ boat. They would also like some help with evening meal preparations and some light child-related housework.
The family have had two au pairs before and really enjoyed the experience and how well they fitted in with the family. They look forward to meeting you and can't wait to get to know you!
· Start of 1st May
· 3-month contract
· 35 hours per week
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full drivers license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get
· Room and board included - You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 - $230 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
Lilian Servin or Morgan Joynt (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444