Chef De Partie
|Contact:||Avi Yochay - Executive Chef|
Lombardi Restaurant. This signature restaurant of Hotel St Moritz, is a greatly admired eatery for locals and international visitors alike. A refreshing departure from a ‘Hotel Restaurant’, this awardwinning establishment offers global opportunity within the bespoke MGallery collection.
In this role you will work with the kitchen team to ensure that food standards, presentation and cooking techniques are carried out according to established standards and recipes.
The successful candidate will:
• Qualified with a minimum of 2 years Chef de Partie experience in a 5 star/upscale international hotel chain
• Have a high standard in food presentation
• Be able to demonstrate creativity and flair in menu development
• Be able to use leadership skills to maintain an effective work group
• Be wellgroomed with a cheerful disposition to work in our open kitchen
• Organise time and work efficiently
• Have effective verbal communication skills
Please send Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please complete this form.