Applications for this job are closed
To find alternative jobs please browse through our job listings
Christchurch Family Needs Au Pair!
|Payment (NZD):||$190 - $230 p/w plus completion bonus up to $1,040|
|Region:||Christchurch & Canterbury|
|Experience:||Limited Experience Necessary|
|Contact:||0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444|
Close to the city Centre of Christchurch city lives a young and busy family of 4 looking for someone responsible, nurturing and enthusiastic to join their family and help them with the day to day care of their children. The family lives close to malls, parks and public transport. They also have a large backyard to help keep the children entertained with plenty of play equipment.
They have two boys who are three and four years old, and are often mistaken for twins. The oldest one is a very caring and mature young man who loves drawing and colouring. Their three-year-old son is reel comedian; often making the rest of the family laugh and just loves doing anything his big brother is doing. They are very close children and miss each other terribly if separated.
Their ideal au pair has experience looking after 3 and 4 year olds. In addition to this, you will be mature, confident, enthusiastic and has a cool head when situations get overwhelming. The family hopes that they will find someone who will encourage, nurture and be an integral part of their children's lives.
They can't wait to show you around their city, their country and to welcome you into their family!
· Start in March
· 6 month contract
· 40 Hours per week
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full drivers license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get
· Room and board included - You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 - $230 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
Lilian Servin or Morgan Joynt (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444