Applications for this job are closedTo find alternative jobs please browse through our job listings
Join A Fun And Loving Kiwi Family!
|Payment (NZD):||$190 - $230 p/w plus completion bonus up to $1,040|
|Experience:||Limited Experience Necessary|
|Contact:||0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444|
Be a hero to a loving Kiwi family! Stay with a fun and open family of five in Auckland and help their kids to explore the world around them! This young energetic family loves nature, the outdoors and being active! There are many of other au pairs in the suburb of Mount Eden to socialise with and organised coffee groups and outings. The family is very hospitable and have many friends coming to stay and visit them during weekends. They are also very close to their extended family.
Having three boys of 6, 4 and 2 years old, there is never a dull moment in the family’s house. The boys absolutely love to play outside after school and day-care and would love to share their favourite games with you! They are also big on creativity and sure to infect you with their passion for this. The typical daily duties the family would like you to be involved in includes caring for the three little boys and contributing to their development and love for life. Taking the boys to the local playground and other outdoor play areas and occasionally helping with the family’s evening meal preparation will also be part of your role.
There are also heaps of things to do in the suburb of Mount Eden! Only 10 minutes’ drive from the city centre, the suburb offers all you need. A walk up Mount Eden itself gives you one of the best views over the city. The family is very much into whole foods and eating as naturally as possible. They compost, recycle and want to encourage their children to be mindful of themselves and the environment in which they live.
The family is really looking forward meeting you!
· Start in March
· 6 month contract
· 30 hours per week
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full driver’s license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get
· Room and board included - You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 - $230 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
Lillian Servin or Morgan Joynt (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444