|Payment:||$190 - $230 p/w plus completion bonus up to $1,040||Location:||Wellington|
|Region:||Wellington||Experience:||Limited Experience Necessary|
Join this lovely family living in the capital city of Wellington and live the adventure of your life! They have four adorable daughters (8, 6, and 3 years old and 12 months old) who will be sure to melt your heart!
Their oldest daughter is an active girl who takes her school work very seriously. She is really talkative and will love to share her theories on life with you; she will look up to you a great deal and want very much to be just like you. Their second daughter enjoys quiet time, like reading a book, doing a puzzle or walking in the forest. She will really value a quiet cuddle time with you, but she is also energetic! She loves playing with her sisters and friends, and has recently taken up drama where she expresses herself through dancing, singing and acting. Her little sister is a loving child who thrives on company, laughing, talking, hugging, joking, squeezing, and kissing!
The family describes themselves as a very loving family which never hesitate to share hugs or kisses. They will be happy to accommodate you in an en-suite room with its own kitchen and will encourage you to live independently and go explore the country with your friends. However, they will also encourage you to spend time with them in the evenings and be part of the family.
The family is looking for a friendly, loving, positive, outgoing Au Pair who loves to love life and who can step into the role of another adult in the house. They will provide a supportive, understanding, and mature household who genuinely want to support you and your aspirations. They would like you to prepare their daughters for school and undertake pick-ups and drop-offs as well. They would also like some help with evening meal preparations and some light child-related housework.
The family look forward to meeting you and can't wait to get to know you!
· May start
· 12 months contract
· 45 hours per week
· Experience driving on the left preferred
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full drivers license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get
· Room and board included - You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 - $230 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
Lilian Servin or Morgan Joynt (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444