Selfcontained Insulated Ac Campervan Just 113k Km
Super reliable Toyota Hiace LWB 1992, petrol (9,2 l /100km), manual, (steering chain, no cambelt) which was converted into a Camper in October 2016. Before it was a car from the town Wellington and was all the time provable very well maintained. All services include air-, oil- & fuel filter, oil change, radiator liquid, spark plugs etc. It comes with brand new battery, new rectifier, new fan belts, new front tires and the tires in the back are as good as new.
Last complete full service at 90.000km, last Oil Change 03/2017 and the van is technically in perfect condition.
WOF until 08/2017, Rego until 05/2017 and fully certified self-contained until 10/2020, for staying for free on self-contained sites or where no prohibiting freedom camping sign shows up.
Campervan comes with:
- air condition in front and back
- completely Insulated (keeps you warm in cold nights) and brand new custom made curtains
- roof vent with mosquito net (perfect to ventilate the van at night time)
- super comfortable double (Physio Care) mattress on slats, cushions and blanket
- 500w Power inverter (Can charge 2 laptops, 2 smart phones, 2power bank, camera and an electric toothbrush at the same time while driving)
- 10m heavy duty camping power lead for powered campsites
- new Stereo (head unit + speaker)
- Sink with water tap and electric pump
- 25l fresh water and 2x 20l grey water tank (both fix installed and fill up and dump without having to take the tanks out. Just hook the hoses – super easy)
- Portable toilet (brand new, never used)
- tinted windows and timber style floor
- 3 flames gas cooker with grill and gas bottle
- 33l cooling box and 4 ice packs
- All camping gear (2x chairs, table, cutlery, kitchen knives, pots, pan, plates, bowls, sistema boxes and a lot more)
- tent for the back, to cover the “kitchen” if necessary (in case if it’s very windy or heavy raining)
- plenty of storage room
Everything on this van is done in high quality and with an eye for detail. We got always great feedback where ever we went and people want to have a quick look at the van. The van is looking forward and totally ready for the new trip through New Zealand.
Now available at the North Island between Wellington and Auckland, we are flexible. Price is negotiable!
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Please complete the form below: