Mitsubushi L300 Self Contained
The time has come to sell our beloved Betty. She’s looked after us, and we’ve looked after her!
Our van is all set up and ready for you to go. We’ve travelled around the North and South Island in the last 2 months with no problems.
2.5L Diesel. (~8-9L/100k - very cheap to run)
Year 1987. Odometer 337,xxx km (cambelt changed 313,000)
WOF: July 2017
REGO: 18 May 2017
Certified Self Contained until 28 April 2020. Lets you freedom camp almost anywhere (hardly any free sites for non self contained) and in some of the best locations in NZ!
- Previously owned by two mechanics so kept in very good condition. 4th generation backpackers
- Serviced 14th April 2017 – no concerns
- New cambelt and alternator belt at 313,000k (good until 413,000)
- New suspension joints, wheel bearings and windscreen wipers Nov 2016 (321,500k)
All documentation, invoices and certification are available and filed in glove compartment.
- Double gas cooking stove with refillable LPG bottle
- Fresh water tank (25L), sink with pump tap, waste water tank (25L)
- Two sets of food drawers and two large storage boxes
- All the kitchen equipment you will need including: pots, pans, kettle, bowls, plates, cutlery, chefs knife and chopping board etc…
Living Area / Bedroom:
- Living area converts into bed very easily and with minimal effort
- Huge underbed storage area for clothing and travel bags etc
- Comfortable double bed with foam mattress
- Two warm duvets and linen, quilted comforter, fleece blanket, pillows and decorative cushions
- One powerful- High power 600W invertor (great for charging all your electricals on the move), cigarette charger, stereo with AUX cable. LED light and copper fairy lights
- Two camping chairs and table
- 10L chemical toilet (brand new in box)
- Solar shower, badminton set, hammock
- 10L jerry can (can fill up when you come across cheap fuel!)
- Emergency tow rope, jump leads, spare tyre, jack, tool kit
- Roof rack for extra storage options
Contact us on 02108156142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Please complete the form below: