Toyota Estima G Supercharger 1997
+++BEstima $3400 o.n.o.+++
Toyota Estima G Supercharger (160 HP)
232.xxx km (when sold)
Automatic Transmission with Overdrive
WOF: 19/10/2017 (just extended)
2nd backpacker generation (1st backpacker was an auto mechanic)
Renewed in Dez. 2016:
Engine oil + filter
Rear tyres in April 2017
- Long wheelbase (more space in the inside, more comfortable ride)
- central locking system
- radio with CD-Player, 10 speakers + FM-Transmitter
- electric windows
- retractable power mirrors
- tinted side windows (light absorbing) with tilt feature
- driver and passenger airbag
- adjustable steering wheel
- spare tyre in good/unused condition
(Jack + wheel wrench existent)
- 2 stacked queenssize foam mattresses for more comfort + 2 covers
- 4 pillows + 4 covers
- 2 blankets + 2 covers + “comfy fleece blanket“ (220x240 cm)
- much storage space beneath the bed frame
- curtains for more privacy
- we (2.08 m and 1.87 m) had enough space
- 2 camping chairs
- 2 big boxes (60 L)
- 1 box for miscellaneous stuff (sun screen, etc.)
- beach blanket
- camping shower
- booster cables
Well equipped kitchen in the back:
- Gas cooker with 2 plates and 9 L gas bottle (lasts at least 3 to 4 months)
- many plates, bowls, cups and cutlery, 3 pots + lid, pan, turner, cutting board, several boxes for food, ...
- 20 L fresh water tank
- big chilly bin
Our reliable BEstima is in a very good condition and we never had any issues. The engine starts immediately and shifts very smooth.
Due to the Supercharger and its 160 HP you can easily overtake any slow vehicle on the winding streets of NZ while the overdrive gear saves fuel.
Because of the 4WD you can master any street in NZ (there are a lot of gravel roads).
Thanks to the warm blankets you don't need to worry about freezing during the cold winter months.
We are in Auckland from the 23rd of April onwards. If you're interested just call me (0275027230) or message me on Whatsapp (+4915787062631).
See you later :)
Martin & Konstantin
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Please complete the form below: