1998 Nissan Liberty
We're selling our Nissan Liberty for 3000$ or near offer. We've had the car for the past 5 months and so far she's been really good to us. We're just selling it because we are leaving NZ in May. Here are all the reasons you'll have a great time with it and won't regret your purchase:
- KIWI OWNER: The car has been owned by a Kiwi for 10 years. Therefore it's been looked after really well and is in much better shape than the ones that go from backpacker to backpacker.
- GOOD MILAGE - 190.000KM
- RELIABILITY : It has spent most of its life on the South Island. In NZ it's a sign of quality since cars in the South tends to be less corroded.
- TIRES : One new tire (the previous one had been changed in 2011) and three tires from 2013 in good shape.
- 7 SEATERS : If you ever have family or friends coming over or if you'ld like to be able to drive with other backpackers (to make money for the gas or just for fun), this car is perfect for you. You can have up to seven people in the car OR decide to put two back seats down and have a big boot OR decide to put 5 seats down to sleep in it (quite confortable !). Also, when all the seats are pulled up, it makes it look less like a traveller car which can keep the thieves away from it !
- SLEEPING : By converting the seven seater to a two seater (see picture), you'll have a great bed for two ! We slept in it for many month and where really happy about it.
- CURTAINS : We made some homemade curtains so you can definitely have your privacy. They are easily removable.
- OTHER OPTIONS: Petrol, Automatic, Two USB ports, 2 airbags, Aircon, Auxiliary sound input (works with any device !), Spare Tire and jack, Jumpstart cables, 2 car keys, lots of little storage space.
- CAMPING GEAR (Optional but free): gas cooking burner, one camping chair, boxes to store your belonging (20L each), 4 plastic plates, 4 plastic glasses, silverware, 1 cutting board, dishwashing equipment (soap, towels, brushes), laundry soap, spices, 3 pillows, 1 blanket, 1 bedsheets to cover the seats.
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 0274815377 or complete the form below: