Honda Crv 4wd With Roof Top Tent New Wof
*Pricedrop from 4.400 $*
*Available now in Auckland*
Look at it today or tomorrow at the Ellerlise Car Fair!
Hey there :-)
Are you looking for a car to go camping that is out of the ordinary? Do you want to have enough space in your car while still having a sleeping opportunity and be able to discover remote places or drive on beaches?
Well, then you’re lucky :)
I’m selling my beloved Honda CRV with four wheel drive as I will be leaving New Zealand at the end of April.
I’ve been traveling around in it since the beginning of January and bought it from a car dealer in Auckland – that means everything was checked before and I was ready to go.
Traveling with a tent on top of your car is a unique and great experience. Once you know how to do it, you can set it up in 2 minutes and put it down in 5. It was brand new when I bought it with the car and was reliable all the time, 100 % waterproof even if it was raining 24 hours long.
Advantages of having a roof top tent:
+ Quicker and easier to set up and put down than a normal tent
+ It doesn’t get muddy and dirty when it’s raining plus it’s 100% waterproof
+ Very comfortable because there is a mattress inside
+ Enough space in your car left for all your stuff
+ Two people can fit in it easily with some bags
+ Great view looking out from the inside
+ Obviously you’re the star at every campsite :’D
Besides the tent, the car offers everything you need. I drove on Baylys Beach, Ninety Mile Beach, through Fords and Gravel Roads and all that stuff without any problems. It’s a 4WD, so you can basically reach every destination you want to. That’s the reason why I preferred that type of car with a roof top tent - the ordinary Honda Odysseys for example don’t offer that opportunity and you miss the fun part of NZ! Plus you see them everywhere, so why being that boring, ey? ;-)
Some details about the car:
- Built in 1997
- 223.xxx km so far (I drove 10.000 km myself without a problem besides one flat tyre that I replaced)
- New WOF done, good till 27/9/17
- Rego til 15/4/17, easy to get a new one for 30 $, either I will do it or you :)
- Cambelt done at 183.xxx km
- New battery when I bought it
- Petrol 91, needs about 9 to 10 liters per 100 km
- Two USB slots and a cigarette lighter
- Air conditioning and heater
- Electric windows
- Spare tyre
- Spare Oil if you need to fill up which I did regularly
- Front sway bar links replaced at the last WOF
Camping equipment that comes with the car:
- Gas cooker
- Plates, cutlery, cups, small storage boxes
- Two camping chairs
- Two big storage boxes
- A big cooling box
- Some stuff like salt, pepper, washing powder, leftovers like noodles and rice
- A table that is built in the car and you can easily get out
- Hot water bottle and big cosy blanket for cold nights
- And lots of more stuff you will need on your trip…
Price is 3500$ negotiable. The tent itself is worth 1000$
The car is available in Auckland. I hope you will treat it right and loving, because I will really miss it and it was always so good to me.
If you have any questions or want to take a look at it, just ring or text me on: 02041307099. My name is Julia, btw ;-) (I speak English and German)
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 02041307099 or complete the form below: