Honda Odyssey Prestige 2001 Low Mileage 152xxx Km
Honda Odyssey Prestige 2001 (low mileage 152xxx)
Available from the 18th April in Auckland
We bought this car from an Auckland family who had used it as their family car for a while. We are the second owners and converted it to a backpacker wagon, so we could sleep in it!
It comes with everything you could need for a journey over NZ, and is mechanically very fit to do so ( We had no problems. )
We also stored the seats, which are still available if you want them with the car! (free)
2001 Honda Odyssey Prestige V6
Engine: Petrol 3.0 litre V6 (lots of power, Good with some of the lunatics on Kiwi roads)
- recent cambelt change
- complete service done at 150k
- new oil filter, oil change and flush
Transmission: Automatic with TipTronic and low range gears
- brakes, wheels recently checked by mechanic both still very good
Wof: 11/17 (2001 Car means 12 month Wof!)
Rego: 06/17 (easy and cheap to renew)
Odo: 152xxx km (very low for a backpacker car!)
Electronics: Stereo with Aux/USB/CD, Very good A/C, Electric Windows and automatic folding wing mirrors (practical in bigger cities when parking at road side..)
- Custom frame with lots of space underneath built by local who used to work for Jucy!
- Big and Comfortable Matress with sheets, blankets, pillows
- Mosquito net on rear window, so you can open the window at night! (All Windows have rain protectors over them, so you can open them when it's raining)
- Very sturdy camping table (with seats attached, see pictures to understand)
- Box in boot for food
- Tent (good if you want to camp out, or are more than 2 people)
- Gas cooker with cartridges
- Very good pan
- Plates, Bowls, Cups and Cutlery
- Chopping boards and Knife
- Washing up bowl, liquid, sponges and drying towel
-6l water container (good for a couple of days)
- couple of small boxes, odd bits and bobs (duct tape etc)
We can meet anywhere in and around Auckland just give us a call!
Contact for more pictures!
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 0284153152 or complete the form below: