1996 Mazda Mpv Effini
As I have to leave the country, I'm selling my campervan for $2200 ONO in DUNEDIN or nearby.
It has always been a reliable car, I changed the battery three weeks ago and the oil filter was replaced in January. My Mazda has been fully serviced twice a year since 2008 (see picture) and you would be just the second backpacker to call it home.
- WOF (June 17), Registration (27/06/17), RUC (344 250km; now: 343 XXX km)
- 2,490cc Diesel engine
- 4 speed transmission (automatic)
- battery and oil filter replaced
- next cam belt change due at 362 000km
- full service history (OilChangers)
- with safety triangle and first aid kit
- radio with AUX
- includes camping and cooking equipment, bed, gas stove, tools, storage boxes, etc
The price ($2200) is negotiable and includes everything. Or just make me a reasonable offer.
If you are interested, want more photos or have any other questions, text me :)
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 02108689265 or complete the form below: