Chrysler Grand Voyager Lx 2004 Rooftop Tent 2 4ppl
We’re selling our beloved Chrysler after travelling north and south island for the last two months. It is a very comfortable car with big leather seats and still has all 7 seats making it possible to sell to non-backpackers as well. We also loved the big 2 month old rooftop tent as it leaves plenty of space in the car and keeps the sandflies out of the “bed room”. The tent pops up in 5-10 minutes and you can additionally zip on a pavilion that even keeps you dry outside (see pictures). The car is in great condition and needs no maintenance, has a low mileage and no cam belt. It used to be a rental car so it has been maintained well. We also did an AA pre-purchase check which came out with no problems and no issues for the coming WOF. We bought the Chrysler from the first backpackers to use it, so it has only been backpacking for 4 months.We purchased a 12v electric chilly bin, which keeps your beers cold and saves about 4 dollars of ice a day compared to a normal chilly bin.
We have been using the car as a couple, the previous backpackers used it with 3 people, sleeping 1 in the car. If you take out 1 set of seats you can travel up to 4 people.
Asking price is 6400, negotiable. Available for viewing mid april in and around Christchurch.
Some car stats:
Make/Model: Chrysler Grand Voyager LX 2004
Mileage: about 125k when in Christchurch (still travelling)
WOF: 17-12-2017 (coming December)
REGO: 16-05-2017 (coming May)
Engine: Petrol 91 3.3L V6 automatic boasting plenty torque and 180bhp
- Central Locking
- Board Computer (average gas use, km till empty tank etc)
- Parking Assistent
- Cruise Control (very nice on those long roads)
- Air Conditioning (serviced 2 months ago)
- Radio (with Aux using a FM transmitter)
- wooden backshelves (2 months old)
- powerfull 300watts (600peak) power inverter to charge all you ever need
- 12v 14 liter powered chilly bin cooler. Comes with a 230v connection to put in the campsite kitchens as well.
- 3 plates
- Cutlery for 3
- Cheese grater
- 1 big scoop
- 1 can opener
- 3 bowls
- 3 cups
- 3 plastic bowls (different sizes)
- 1 cutting plate
- 2 big storage boxes.
- 1 water canister (10L)
- 2 pots (big and small) and 1 pan
- 1 gas boiler
- 4 towels, dishcloths, dry clothes
- Tentmatress (folds in with the tent), including cover and duvet and 3 pillows with cover
- 1 foldable table
- 3 foldable chairs
- 1 two step ladder
- 1 gas cooker
- 20L solar shower
- Aux FM Radio transmitter to listen to your own music on car radio
- general items (salt,pepper etc)
If you’re interested, please contact us on +642108130698 (preferably calling or via WhatsApp).
Cheers, Nick and Jorien
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on +642108130698 or complete the form below: