98 Nissan Serena Top Condition
FACTS: owned by Canadians since Jan2017
• Mileage: 268,000 km & automatic
• WOF and Rego: BRANDNEW - WOF till AUG 2017
• Cam chain aka no need to worry about changing
• New battery
• Four new tyres
• Electric windows in working order!
• Working Sun roof
• Oil change March 2017
• Good Fuel consumption
• Working air conditioning
• High quality roof rack for surfboards
• Extra oil for engine (did not need to use this. Engine holds oil and does not burn off)
• Built-in bed
• Bed does not have to be converted! Way more comfort!
• Lots of storage space and storage bins for organizing
• Seats for two people
• Cigarette lighter with 2 USB connections
• Radio with AUX adapter
• Very good mattress
• Two camping chairs
• Camping cooker stove with bottles
• Five storage boxes
• Large tent for three people
• Two sleeping bags
• Small folding table
• Laundry lines and clothes pins
• Inside lights for reading (seperate from car batteries)
• Two large cutting boards built into back of car
• All kitchen supplies including large pot, plates, bowls etc
• Dishwashing bin and accessories
• Double moon roof! (watching stars!!)
• Two chilly bins! And 2 ice packs
• All bedding included
• This car is set up to live in 100%. If there is something here that you need.. you probably do not need it
From Auckland to Queenstown, and Queens town back to Auckland, there was not a single problem with the van. This is mainly due to the fact that the van was checked intensively before the purchase. This check cost quite a bit of money, but It made for a stress-free time and we could enjoy our travels. On our trip I regularly checked the oil level, and the oil levels have not fluctuates. It has a changed fuel- and oil-filters in Auckland, as these are often polluted with the old vans. New battery for $180 in Auckland to guarantee the best possible travel experience.
Combined: This van is a splendor. If you are looking for a van in a very good condition, which is a great service on your trip to New Zealand, then this is the right car. We fixed many small things that make this car ready for another year on the road. We like our living space to be organized, functional and safe. A well-groomed van, lots of space, new battery, tires, oil and filters, mattress and a vandesign + paintwork, which gives you the possibility to stay for free in lots of spots (you don't look like a camping van++++). This will make your time in New Zealand a stress-free trip with many great moments.
We were in the 2000k car range. After testing many cars at this price, we saw the value in paying more upfront for a car that would be solid.
asking: 3500 obo (price lower from 4100)
Give us a call and we can make an appointment for the test drive
Available end of march
Kevin & Leah
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 64275017466 or complete the form below: