Nissan Primera Wagon 2001 129 000 Km
We are a French couple who travelled through New Zealand, and after three months of good and loyal services, we sell our Nissan Primera wagon because we will leave New-Zealand.
She has some scratches but, otherwise, she is in very good condition and runs perfectly well. We never had any problem with her, so we were able to visit the country and see beautiful landscapes without encountering the slightest problem :)
We took care of her, and before us, she knew only one other owner who was a New Zealander.
We found her great to travel :
- She has a family look that makes her discreet (we worry less when we leave her unattended),
- It’s a wagon so possibility to sleep in (that's what we did during these three months :)),
- Her rear windows are tinted,
- And she has a lot of storage.
Here are her characteristics :
- Make and model : Nissan Primera wagon ;
- Gearbox : Automatic ;
- Engine timing mechanism : Timing chain (no maintenance) ;
- Kilometres : 129 000 (almost new :D) ;
- Year : 2001 ;
- Fuel : Petrol (no tax to be paid every 1 000 kilometres) ;
- HP : 150 ;
- Sport mode ;
- Central locking ;
- Electrics windows (front and rear) ;
- Electrics mirrors ;
- CD and DVD player ;
- Consumption : 8L/100 (or 13,6 km/L) (which is reasonable compared to vans, etc.) ;
She has no costs to expect.
Rear sway bar links and streaky wipers are new (have been changed the December 7). A tire will be changed at the time of sale (to be totally new :)) and the wheel alignment will also be done.
Her papers are up to date :
- The WOF was passed and validated on December 07, 2016, and is still good until December 2017.
- The Reg. is valid until June 5, 2017.
The car has two roof bars and a trailer attachment.
And we can leave with the car :
- A three person tent (worth 120 %) ;
- Two inflatable mattresses (with the inflator) ;
- Two sleeping bags ;
- Two pillows.
We sell her : 4 800 $ / 3 130 € ONO (we bought her 5 130 $ from a garage three months ago).
She is available around Christchurch.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more photos or information, we regularly check our e-mails :)
(We have a phone line but no plan, so we can only be called)
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on 02108336896 or complete the form below: