Selfcontained Toyota Estima 1998
SELF-CONTAINED 1998 Toyota Estima
It's time for us to sell our beloved campervan because we are planning to head home at the beginning of April. We were the second one who used this car as a campervan and it served us very well in the last 2,5 months. The car was originally bought from a very trustworthy mechanic who checked the whole car and who built it into a campervan.
The car is self-contained. You need this certification for freedom camping in NZ. This does not only safe you a lot of money, this also allows you to sleep at the most beautiful places or simply wherever you want without getting a 200$ fine. The car is compact and because it's an automatic it'll get you an easy worry-free drive at the left side of the road.
So here are the facts:
- 1998 Toyota Estima Lucida
- 181.XXX km
- Self contained till November 2020
- WOF till Sep 2017
- Reg till May 2017
- Drive and alternator belt replaced at 179.000 Km
- Engine oil and filter replaced at 179.000 Km
- Air conditioning
- Sink in the trunk (25l freshwater, 20l wastewater tank)
- Three cigarette lighter power outlets (for charging devices while driving)
- Drives and sleeps 2 adults (even a guy like me that's 2m tall)
- Tow bar
- Large storage underneath the bed for all your belongings (Fits 2 backpacks, box with food, clothes and shoes)
- Bed is convertible to table with seating for when you want to sit/eat inside.
There is also a toilet built in the van as it is necessary for the self contained certification. We never used it so it is brand new.
What you also get:
- 2 king size blankets, pillows, sheets, towels
- Everything you need for cooking/eating (2 gas cookers, pots, pans, cutlery etc...)
- Multiple storage boxes
- Multiple food containers
- 2 camping chairs, lights, lightchains
- Car jack and spare wheel...
- Engine oil and 5l gas canister (full!)
- First aid kit
- Chillie bin
Asking price: $6600 ONO
iMessage or phone call: 027 502 8062
Whatsapp: +31 6 26 14 6690
Before buying a campervan or car we recommend that you get the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic or have an inspection by the AA undertaken to ensure there are no major faults or problems. If you are renting or taking advantage of a buyback scheme make sure you have a valid contract in place. SCAM ALERT
Please be aware of scammers that have been operating on buy and sell websites such as ours. They claim to be working away but will want to buy and sell a vehicle remotely. DO NOT engage with these enquiries or transfer any money without meeting the buyer or seller in person.
Contact this advertiser
Call them on +31626146690 or complete the form below: