Qualmark 5 star - Affordable meal nights - Supermarket just across the road (open till midnight) - Free comprehensive travel booking service - Free movie hire - Two well-equipped and spacious kitchen and dining areas - Comfortable lounge areas - Sustainable business centre - Dedicated Group Reservations Manager - WiFi Internet access
- 2013 Hostelworld.com Hostel Awards: Best Hostels in Oceana, Best Extra Large Hostels Worldwide, Best Hostels in New Zealand
- 2010 NZ Tourism Award Winner
- 2009 Virgin / Guardian UK International Responsible Tourism Awards Winner
- 2007 and 2008 Hostelworld: Best Hostel in Oceania
- 2006, 2007 and 2008 Winner of the Sustainable Business Network Trailblazer Award
- 2006 and 2007 Hoscar winner: Best hostel in Oceania - as independently rated by hostelworld.com users
One of the most centrally located hostels in Wellington this is backpacking in style. Ultra clean, modern, bright, fun and friendly YHA Wellington City is located just off Courtenay Place; close to Te Papa, the waterfront, bars, clubs, cafes and theatres. YHA Wellington has an on-site espresso bar, selling barista made coffee and a selection of cabinet food. There is also has a daily breakfast deal with freshly baked bagels with cream cheese and home-made jam plus a smooth Celsius coffee and in the evenings affordable meal nights. WiFi is free for YHA members and $5 per day for non-members staying overnight.
A wide range of accommodation is available from our spacious and well-appointed four bed ensuite rooms to our deluxe private ensuite rooms.